How to delete musically account
If you want to delete your account, you can follow the next steps:
- Go to your profile page
- Tap on the top right corner and select “Privacy and Settings”
- Select “Manage My Account”
- Tap on “Thinking about removing your account?”
- Follow the on-screen instructions
After deleting the account:
- You will no longer be able to log in to TikTok from that account.
- You will lose access to any videos you have posted.
- You will not be able to get a refund on any items you have purchased.
- Information that is not stored in your account, such as chat messages, may still be visible to others.
What is Musically
Musical.ly was a popular short-form (15 seconds) video streaming and sharing app, with over 100 million users, up until August 2018. The app allowed users a plethora of music and dialogue options, with which they could lip sync and make funny or entertaining videos.
The app was widely popular with some content creators rising to the hall of fame based on their engaging content on Musical.ly. The users shared Musical.ly videos on social media platforms like Instagram, further driving the app’s popularity.
However, in August 2018, the app was taken over by a Chinese company ByteDance and its users were moved to Tik Tok. All of the content and accounts that were present on Musical.ly were automatically transferred to the new Tik Tok app.