Snapchat is a popular messaging app that lets users exchange pictures and videos (called snaps) that are meant to disappear after they’re viewed. It’s advertised as a “new type of camera” because the essential function is to take a picture or video, add filters, lenses or other effects and share them with friends.
how to delete your snapchat account
- Firstly Open https://accounts.snapchat.com/accounts/delete_account in any browser
- Enter Your Details in Snapchat Like Username and passwords
- Check the box to confirm you are not a robot.
- Enter your username and password once again.
- Select “Delete my account”, all the way at the bottom.
- You are done! Snapchat will keep all your data for 30 days, just in case you want to return. If that is the case, simply log back in to reactivate your account.
How to delete your Snapchat account (method 2)
- Open your browser and go to Snapchat.com.
- Scroll down and select “Support”, under the “Company” section.
- Select “Learning the basics”.
- Select “Account Settings”.
- Select “Delete an Account”.
- Follow the same steps as method 1.